Friday, August 22, 2008

Technology is Awesome!


Right now I am cruising down the highway doing 70 (or so) miles an hour and writing my blog. Life is grand! The fam and I are heading over to Detroit to see my brother and his family for the weekend. Pat just got this super-fabulous item for his laptop. It is a cellular internet card. He was all anxious to show it off. I was all anxious to try it out.

So far it has been amazing! We were able to get some details on a CD that I rented from the library, check out one of our favorite blogs, and verify one of the character names from the Fantastic Four movies.

Somehow, I don’t think this is what Al Gore had in mind when he invented the Internet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness I know you and Pat and know that he's driving!!! At first glance, I thought you were multi-tasking again!!

Reen

Holly said...

Oh yes, everyone can breathe a sigh of relief, Pat was driving and we made it there and back just fine!