Saturday, October 4, 2008

Five

Ryan D. over at http://www.thisisreverb.com/ is doing a five challenge.


Here are five reasons why I like to read Ryan's blog (in random order):


1. I enjoy his beautiful photographs.

2. The way he expresses God in real life amazes and encourages me.

3. I never know what to expect when I read his posts, but they always invoke an emotional response. (love, pain, humor, etc.)

4. His recipes look fabulous. (although I haven't tried one yet!)


...last but not least...


5. My site stats go crazy when I play along on his linky games.



Thanks Ryan!!!

1 comment:

The Sprechers said...

Cool guy....I like the way he writes - makes you feel like you were there with him.

And he's right, it's NOT funny to leave seconds on the microwave! Whew, it's nice to know I'm not alone. ; )