Friday, September 12, 2008

Am I an old lady, or what?

Pat and some guy friends went on a motorcycle weekend getaway. They are calling for rain most of the weekend. It was pouring this morning before he left. I asked him if cancelling the trip was going to be an option. Nope.

I just got a call and they all arrived safely. He said there wasn't that much rain once they got north a bit. I actually am quite happy for him. I know how much he enjoys this trip. Plus he bought me flowers.

My wild weekend is going to be pretty crazy with out Pat here. It is just me and the boys. so for my excitement I decided to start a crochet project. Wow! Wild, huh! I have a friend having a baby soon. I hadn't done any crochet work in a while, so I thought I would do something special for her.

I forgot how slow the thin. thin. thin. baby yarn goes. I hope I have it done before the second kid arrives!

No comments: