Sunday, November 2, 2008

Aliens have invaded my body.

I am not quite sure what is going on, but yesterday I decided I needed to clean out my pantry. Yes, I know. Cleaning again! I don't know where this is coming from, but I hope the aliens stick around a while because I have lots of things that could use some cleaning around here.

Quite a few years ago, I "decided" to completely convert my pantry contents into Tupperware containers. This weekend I figured out that some of those items had been in the Tupperware containers since I started this quest.

YUCK!

When I was finished, my pantry looked like this:




...and my counter looked like this.




Some of the containers will be repurposed, but the good news is that everything that went back into the pantry is fresh, healthy and a product that I will be using in the near future. (Emphasis on NEAR!)

2 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Wow, I want THOSE kind of aliens, not the kind that try to convince me cupcakes are an important food group.

That's so cool to be so well-organized!

KellytheKitchenKop.com said...

I'd rather organize than clean ANY day. Looking at all that empty space in your pantry made me giddy. Don't you just LOVE throwing crap away?