Sunday, November 2, 2008

Aliens have invaded my body.

I am not quite sure what is going on, but yesterday I decided I needed to clean out my pantry. Yes, I know. Cleaning again! I don't know where this is coming from, but I hope the aliens stick around a while because I have lots of things that could use some cleaning around here.

Quite a few years ago, I "decided" to completely convert my pantry contents into Tupperware containers. This weekend I figured out that some of those items had been in the Tupperware containers since I started this quest.

YUCK!

When I was finished, my pantry looked like this:




...and my counter looked like this.




Some of the containers will be repurposed, but the good news is that everything that went back into the pantry is fresh, healthy and a product that I will be using in the near future. (Emphasis on NEAR!)

2 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Wow, I want THOSE kind of aliens, not the kind that try to convince me cupcakes are an important food group.

That's so cool to be so well-organized!

Kelly the Kitchen Kop said...

I'd rather organize than clean ANY day. Looking at all that empty space in your pantry made me giddy. Don't you just LOVE throwing crap away?