Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fontmania!


I found this fabulous site recently. It is really amazing! You can create your own font based on your handwriting! I think it is totally cool. There is only one problem. I really don't like my own handwriting!!



The boys and I each made up a font. Ian's is called Tribal Text



Spencer's unfortunately is called "your font" because I forgot to rename it before I saved it.



Let me know if you try it out. The website is http://www.yourfonts.com/



It's free. You need a printer and scanner. Have fun!


(If you click on the picture above you will be able to see the samples of our fonts.)

2 comments:

KellytheKitchenKop.com said...

You always find cool stuff.

Going to find that fish recipe now, I'm having major computer issues!

Crabby McSlacker said...

What a great idea! Although I have kinda ugly handwriting, so it would be sort of pointless for me. But i love playing with different fonts.